[Board] [OSGeo-Standards] OGC MoU and Individual Membership slots

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 08:01:02 PST 2017

Thanks for the update - I have personally noticed the OGC being more open.
How are the OGC membership reacting to the change? Are they enjoying
additional feedback?

I still feel that OSGeo service as a voice for the open source industry,
which often get's bottle necked on standards an interoperability. I have
been concerned recently with a push towards proprietary java script apis
that our industry will need to re-lean the value of open standards.

I feel I am missing something on the nudge nudge. I trust our
representatives are behaving in a professional/responseive manner.

--
Jody Garnett