[Board] Reminder please review RFP proposals :)

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 13:07:42 PST 2017

G'Day board members; the RFP proposals are in Dropbox - please take the
time to review and have an opinion. The marketing committee is setting a
meeting for early next week and you may wish to attend.

We will be moving fairly quickly between these proposals and contract
negotiation. I would like to get any feedback or clarifications out of the
way now during negotiation (rather then when we ask venka to sign a
contract). For this to work I would ask board members to familiarize
themselves with the proposals this week.

Aside:Thanks to Helena for joining me this morning to review the first
proposal. Hopefully we can catch up tomorrow to review the next.
Jody Garnett