[Board] Reminder please review RFP proposals :)

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 10:32:24 PST 2017

Here is where the documents are in google drive:

OSGeo-intl / board / Expression of Interest / 2017-web-design

I have renamed the files consistently so it is easier to see what is what ,
in each directory the files are:

EOI Company Name.pdf (their first reply, often has a portfolio of similar
work)
Letter to Company Name.pdf (what we sent them)
Proposal Company Name.pdf (this contains the schedule and financials)

Jeff Johnson has set a meeting for next tuesday; but is expecting a baby,
so we may be on our own for this decision

--
Jody Garnett