[Board] Contacting sponsorships for 2017

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 10:13:12 PST 2017

Any ideas about contacting existing sponsors from 2016? I also do not have
a good plan on when when to retire the existing sponsor logos. Can we go
through email history and set a calendar reminder for when each
organization set up sponsorship last year ...  We may also wish to do a
calendar reminder for 1 month before, and contact each sponsor at that time
and see if they are interested in helping out for 2017.

--
Jody Garnett