[Board] Budget 2017 allocation request

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 09:25:00 PST 2017

I think it will be okay Helmut, although the budget has passed without your
input the board has set aside some budget for out reach activities. You may
also be able to work with the marketing committee - since your budget
request is for for promotional material.

The budget is our plan for the year only, giving us a chance to set set
priorities and identify areas where extra effort / fund raising is required.

When you are in position to act - ask the board for funds (add it to the
next agenda meeting for Feb 2nd); or if it is a rush I can make a motion
now ...

--
Jody Garnett