[Board] Open Geoscience budget

Massimiliano Cannata massimiliano.cannata at supsi.ch
Tue Jan 31 09:52:09 PST 2017

dear All,
the 8th February we will have a course on Open Monitoring Network at the
FOSS4G-IT in Genova.
We have up-to-now 28 subscribed people.

Today I have bought materials to run the course (arduino boards, sensors,
resistors, etc.) for the amount of EUR 148,55
Our idea is to give (leave) each participant an "OSgeo Sensor kit": Arduino
board and one temperature sensor.

My mail is to ask:
1) for reimbursement (within the commitee budget)
2) for OSGeo marketing if material is available, this is to include with
the sensor kit (stickers, USB, flyers, etc.)

Regards,
Maxi

--
*Massimiliano Cannata*