[Board] OSGeo is the host of FOSS4G not a guest

Massimiliano Cannata massimiliano.cannata at supsi.ch
Sun Jul 2 09:16:02 PDT 2017

Dear Michael,
Your answer clarifies that OSGeo has not paid for being listed as sponsor.

This doesn't change my idea that OSGeo shouldn't be listed as a sponsor an
thus

I renew my request to the board for removing OSGeo from that list and from
any material listing OSGeo together (at the same level and/or same list of
sponsors).

That's because the marketing message it brings is clearly undesired and not
respectful of the true.

As I said, I just noticed this yesterday otherwise I would have talked
before ;-)
but this doesn't change anything..

Finally, to be clear, this has nothing personal with the organisers and I
understood the positive willing to give more visibility to OSGeo. I also
recognize publicly the great work the Boston team is doing but this is
simply wrong.

Maxi