[Board] [OSGeo-Discuss] Fwd: Official expression of interest forming a European Chapter

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Wed Jul 26 00:51:04 PDT 2017

We need roadmap of the organisation. First things first - to be
established, then to position our role within osgeo, than to position our
status within european bodies (mainly with the EU)

I belive, something like github issues would be good tool, so that tasks
wounld not get forgotten and can be picked by volnuteers

or?

st 26. 7. 2017 v 9:36 odesílatel Maria Antonia Brovelli <