[Board] Fwd: Official expression of interest forming a European Chapter

Maria Antonia Brovelli maria.brovelli at polimi.it
Wed Jul 26 06:44:41 PDT 2017

Thanks Steven for your input. Please, can you help also in answering the items pointed out by Maxi?
One of the reasons of creating the Eu Chaper is also to apply for Eu calls and therefore the questions seem to me of interest. Maxi is also an enthusiastic chapter member and also his opinion deserves attention.
Thanks a lot for helping the Board in considering all the facets and the different points of view.
Best regards
Maria

Sent from my Samsung device