[Board] Have the OSGeo mail servers been compromised?

Jorge Sanz jsanz at osgeo.org
Mon Jul 31 10:44:25 PDT 2017

I'm receiving some mailman rejection notices from announce and
belgium, but many others accepted (even they ended up in my spam
folder).

For example, there is a message sent on my behalf to the Argentina
list: https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/argentina/2017-July/002322.html

Looks like it's related with the aliases system that we use like mine
"jsanz at osgeo.org"

Attaching screenshot and adding in CC the SAC list.