[Board] foss4g 2017 boston planning

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 10:57:09 PDT 2017

I have gathered up feedback form email, conversations, and a bit of
direction from venka onto the wiki:
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2017_Booth#OSGeo_Meetings_and_Events

This gives us a day by day breakdown, start time, contact point / organizer
for each activity.

Thanks to everyone who has volunteered, while it will be a busy week I am
glad we are sharing the workload.

I had two gaps in our story:
- We do not have a specific organizer for the F2F meeting Monday, I have
penciled in Helena as our vice president.
- I could not remember if we have volunteer for the B2B meeting Tuesday
afternoon; this is an extra expense to attend, but important for us to be
present (both to promote our foundation, but also our partners).

--
Jody Garnett