[Board] foss4g 2017 boston planning

Maria Antonia Brovelli maria.brovelli at polimi.it
Fri Jun 2 11:50:21 PDT 2017

Thanks a lot. Yes, do that please ;-)
Cheers,
Maria

Sent from my Samsung device

-------- Original message --------
From: Guido Stein <gstein at appgeo.com>
Date: 02/06/2017 20:34 (GMT+01:00)
To: Maria Antonia Brovelli <maria.brovelli at polimi.it>, Jody Garnett <jody.garnett at gmail.com>
Cc: board at lists.osgeo.org
Subject: Re: [Board] foss4g 2017 boston planning

Maria,

if you are attending the B2B on behalf of the board I will setup your entrance.

Let me know if that works for you.

-Guido

On Thu, Jun 1, 2017 at 2:45 PM Maria Antonia Brovelli <maria.brovelli at polimi.it<mailto:maria.brovelli at polimi.it>> wrote:

I registered for the conference long ago and therefore I didn't do that for the B2B. I hope this is possible also on site.

Guido, please, can you confirm?

Best regards,

Maria

Pay attention to this Special Issue and see if it is of interest by you:

http://www.mdpi.com/journal/ijgi/special_issues/Geospatial_Big_Data_Urban_Studies

Prof. Maria Antonia Brovelli
Professor of GIS and Remote Sensing
Politecnico di Milano

ISPRS WG IV/4"Collaborative crowdsourced cloud mapping (C3M)" http://www2.isprs.org/commissions/comm4/wg4.html, Board of Directors of OSGeo; GeoForAll Advisory Board; NASA WorldWind Europa Challenge; SIFET Advisory Board

UN-GGIM Italy, UN-GGIM Academic Network Task Team, UN OpenGIS Initiative (Chair of the Capacity Building WG)

Sol Katz Award 2015

P.zza Leonardo da Vinci, 32 - Building 3 - 20133 Milano (Italy)
Tel. +39-02-23996242<tel:+39%2002%202399%206242> - Mob. +39-328-0023867<tel:+39%20328%20002%203867>,  <mailto:maria.brovelli at polimi.it> maria.brovelli at polimi.it<mailto:maria.brovelli at polimi.it>