[Board] date of the F2F

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Sat Jun 3 18:10:47 PDT 2017

Thanks Helena, I believe we still need an organizer for f2f meeting in
Paris.

I also found out on a marketing list discussion that there may or may not
be an osgeo booth at foss4g Europe. If anyone knows if a local chapter or
the European chapter is having a presence we could coordinate.

I would also be willing to have osgeo setup a booth (and have a booth
ordered) if we could house it in Europe for subsequent events.

Jody Garnett