[Board] Board meeting (or work party) Thursday 14:00 UTC

Shin, Sanghee shshin at gaia3d.com
Wed Jun 14 20:20:26 PDT 2017

Hi Jody,

I can attend the meeting. See you soon there.

Cheers,
신상희 드림
---
Shin, Sanghee
Gaia3D, Inc. - The GeoSpatial Company
http://www.gaia3d.com

보낸 사람: Jody Garnett
보낸 날짜: 2017년 6월 15일 목요일 오전 9:24
받는 사람: board at lists.osgeo.org
제목: [Board] Board meeting (or work party) Thursday 14:00 UTC

We did not establish a meeting time for June:

* https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_of_Directors#Board_Activities_and_Meetings

We had a request to default to the third Thursday of the month (to make this predictable), with that in mind let us try for tomorrow at 14:00 UTC. if we have enough bodies for quorum so much the better.

We have a number of things to sort out:

- f2f meeting Paris
- f2f meeting Boston (along with what assistance we can offer for travel)
- partner details for website content
- foss4g coordination

--
Jody Garnett