[Board] Board meeting (or work party) Thursday 14:00 UTC

Helena Mitasova hmitaso at ncsu.edu
Thu Jun 15 12:53:16 PDT 2017

The new website is a really good way to review everything and update
everything that we are doing - thank you Jodi for being actively involved,
it was great to see the progress given the complexity of our organization.

Venka, can you please let us know whether there is a signed document for
any of these two - the first one was approved as far as I remember (we can
check on loomio) but I am not sure about GSDI

   - MoU between Science and Technology Park, India and OSGeo Foundation
   <https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/MOU_STP>
   - Global Spatial Data Infrastructure Association
   <https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/MOU_GSDI>(GSDI), *discussed by GSDI and
   OSGeo boards*

Thank you, Helena

email: hmitaso at ncsu.edu