[Board] website help request for board: describe our partners

Benoit Fournier ben.fournier at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 14:27:59 PDT 2017

Hi Jody,

On 19 June 2017 at 19:57, Jody Garnett <jody.garnett at gmail.com> wrote:

> There are two other groups to consider list ...
>
> b) We have a tradition of promoting OSM and naturalearthdata.com, and I
> would love to list these organizations also. But once again I am not sure
> if we have a formal relationship, or if these organizations would mind
> being listed. Does anyone have a contact person we can reach out to?

I am not aware of a formal relationship between OSGeo and OSM, but there is
definitively a lot of overlap in persons, local groups and activities.

I am sure you will get a warm welcome from the OpenStreetMap Foundation,
you can contact the board:
https://wiki.osmfoundation.org/wiki/Officers_%26_Board
mailto:board at osmfoundation.org

Best regards,