[Board] osgeo live feedback

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 12:46:38 PDT 2017

Thanks for your help with communication.

I have issued a pull request addressing most of the feedback here:
https://github.com/OSGeo/OSGeoLive-doc/pull/217

I will ask about sphinx themes on the marketing list for you and report
back to the osgeo live mailing list.

To return to the key question - are there any other areas where we need to
check the mission/vision/goals are updated. Anyone willing to volunteer to
check the wiki?
--
Jody Garnett