[Board] Recommend ORFEO Toolbox for graduation

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 14:32:07 PDT 2017

We can of course move faster than the next meeting.

I do invite everyone to review the checklist, and welcome Manuel Grizonnet,
perhaps there are questions/discussion.

I should also thank Landon who acted as mentor helping the project through
incubation. Also Brian who sat down at the LocationCon code sprint and
rounded up all the details that had been collected earlier into a checklist
for review.
--
Jody Garnett