[Board] follow up to today's RFP review

Venkatesh Raghavan raghavan at media.osaka-cu.ac.jp
Wed Mar 1 15:36:38 PST 2017

On 3/1/2017 10:53 AM, Jody Garnett wrote:
> We will be setting up meetings with two organizations.
>
> To make this possible, I have taken an action item to explicitly ask the
> board for additional funds - allowing our projected budget to match our
> not-to-exeed amount.
>
> https://www.loomio.org/d/h8fVlUPH
I would suggest the the additional 5K for the website/branding initiative
can be allotted for  Board Travel Budget, without increasing our over
all budget for 2017 [1]. That would mean a 0 budget increase for
Board travel in 2017, which is fine with me.

[1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Budget_2017

> I also ask that everyone *continue to reach out to sponsors* for this
> initiative; we as a board took on some responsibility when passing the 2017
> budget to help both the UN Hackfest and the website/branding reboot meet
> their funding goals.
Best

Venka