[Board] taking action on sponsorship recommendations

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 13:11:36 PDT 2017

Proposal results inline:

> - introduce a "diamond" category at 30k because some of our sponsors are
>> generous
>>
> https://www.loomio.org/d/lepTONkd

This proposal has been approved (thanks everyone for getting back to this
promptly).

- restrict sponsorship to avoid search engine optimization companies

> https://www.loomio.org/d/RmDdysre

This proposal is still open - 2 days remaining.

- We owe our 2017 sponsors a couple of press releases (if anyone has
>> additional kind words to say about GeoCat I could use a hand)
>>

> I still need assistance here, please email and I can share the current
> draft.

Mac has reviewed from marketing (thanks Marc).

- Our sponsorship page lists events that can use sponsorship .... but I am
>> having trouble finding them all. Some events like foss4g Africa and foss4g
>> argentine do not seem to have their sponsorship information on their
>> website.
>>

> Anyone know the organizations, or is this something that the conference
> committee can sort out?

Need some assistance here folks.