[Board] Request for supporting a code sprint

Arnulf Christl arnulf.christl at metaspatial.net
Fri Mar 17 11:17:07 PDT 2017

Dear OSGeo Board of Directors,

we very much appreciate the support of OSGeo. The call for participation
is almost ready and will go out early next week. This will be a good
opportunity to publish an OSGeo news item and will also help to promote
the CfP. We are happy to provide a draft text.

Best regards and have a nice weekend.

Arnulf