[Board] Travel grant meeting

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Fri May 12 11:45:29 PDT 2017

We were unable to set up travel grant program on thursday's meeting (needed
an official word from the conference committee or a representative to
attend).

Can we *please* meet on Monday 14:00 PST to sort this out.

Ideally we would have enough board members to make quorum, our treasurer to
inform the financial decisions, and a representative from the conference
committee to confirm scope/interest.

Thank you to everyone for the enthusiastic response, I am confident we can
move quickly and set up something in time for foss4g 2017 europe and foss4g
2017 boston.
--
Jody Garnett