[Board] FOSS4G Argentina

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Mon May 29 23:20:30 PDT 2017

Thanks to FOSS4G Argentina LOC for their efforts to promote Open Principles in geoeducation. I really hope the Board will support Maria's travel to give keynote on behalf of OSGeo for wider outreach to South America. OSGeo needs to support and expand our activities in the developing world

Malena and the Argentinian colleagues - Please let the GeoforAll community know how we can support you for the  session you are planning?

Best wishes,

Suchith