[Board] new member orientation continued ...

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Fri Nov 3 10:25:24 PDT 2017

I had a couple more ideas for getting us up to speed (really sorry this in
our crunch month of november):

- Idea 1: It would be to go over the by-laws as a team, this was done for
me when I started and I really appreciated it. Even though I had read them,
discussing with others always reveals new understandings.

- Idea 2: Write up how board meetings work (how to chair, how to scribe,
how to attend as an officer, robert rules of order, that sort of thing...)

--
Jody Garnett