[Board] meeting prep thread, OSGeo sponsorship and 2018 opportunities

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 07:42:59 PST 2017

Till we have tried to set it up so there is no conflict, but we need foss4g
organizers to understand this.

A sponsors $20k sponsorship of foss4g (or any other osgeo event) directly
applies to their total osgeo sponsosrship. We are not competing for the
same sponsors, we are trying to give foss4g sponsors an oppertunity to be
cross-listed. We have left it up to them to ask (for example CARTO is a
foss4g sponsors who sent an email and was listed on our sponsors page).

--
Jody Garnett