[Board] [Projects] Stepping down as the gvSIG project representative

Angelos Tzotsos gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 12:00:49 PST 2017

Dear Manuel,

Thank you for your contributions all this time. We wish you the best for
your future plans.

Regarding the position of OSGeo Project Officer, has the gvSIG PSC
reached a decision for a new officer?

I have sent an e-mail to Manuel earlier today, asking him to join the
next board meeting in order to provide a project status report. I can
forward the e-mail to Mario and Alvaro in case they want to join.

Best regards,
Angelos