[Board] Video F2F meetings planning

María Arias de Reyna delawen at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 08:23:11 PST 2017

On Thu, Nov 30, 2017 at 5:18 PM, Angelos Tzotsos <gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com>
wrote:

> This is also a good idea, I am just not sure it would work out given the
> time zone differences.

If it is during the weekend, I don't mind staying up a bit later. I guess
we can do at least a three/four hour meeting that all of us can attend.

On the other hand, Christmas is coming and I don't know for you, but in
Spain that means a lot of "mandatory" meetings with friends and family.
Even when I take holidays (and I do) I usually have less free time than
usual. So whatever we decide, better sooner than later.