[Board] Video F2F meetings planning

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 14:45:31 PST 2017

That is well remembered Jeff. If we take a weekend day (rather than during
the week) can we consider either Dec 16th or Dec 23rd. To make time zones
work it would be afternoon/evening europe, morning/afternoon americas.

Although this is a long time commitment it is far less than travel,
weekend, travel.

Jody Garnett