[Board] Website hosting

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 13:48:37 PDT 2017

Okay I am going to put this on the agenda for this week's board meeting,
this will take place after the weekly meeting with get interactive - so we
can do some form of damage control.

OSGeo board members, the contract with GetInteractive is pretty clear cut
(which is great). I suggest we pay them for delivery of the components 1
and 3 (once accepted by the marketing committee) and arrange seperate
payment for delivery of component 2 (the website which is held up on
hosting decision being made by SAC).

Component 2 (the website) still has a number of open issues, so it is not
only website hosting preventing payment.

--
Jody Garnett