[Board] Sign provided "Open Access License" form and send to TIB.

Volker Mische volker.mische at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 05:12:03 PDT 2017

Hi Venka, Board,

I thought that would be enough, but sadly it isn't.

First of all, under the section "Schedule" we need to put a sentence saying:

"The license applies to all FOSS4G 2009 videos that got uploaded on the
dedicated FTP account."

Venka, could you please add that?

And the other thing is that a scan isn't enough, they need the actual
physical signed letter. Please send it to:

	Bastian Drees
	Technische Informationsbibliothek (TIB),
	Abteilung Forschung und Entwicklung
	Welfengarten 1 B
	30167 Hannover, Germany

Cheers,