[Board] About November, 2017 Board Meeting

Venkatesh Raghavan venka.osgeo at gmail.com
Thu Oct 19 06:21:58 PDT 2017

Hi Angelos,

Thanks.

Perhaps we should also approve the minutes of
of October meeting [1] on loomio too.

https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_Meeting_2017-10-05

If we wait till 2nd November, there is a chance that we will
have a higher number of abstain votes from members who
could/have not attended the Oct. meeting.

Best

Venka