[Board] Current election cycle discussion

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Sat Oct 21 20:12:01 PDT 2017

Thanks everyone:

   - Maria Brovelli: A
   - Vasile Craciunescu: n/a
   - Jody Garnett: A
   - Anita Graser: -
   - Helena Mitasova: A
   - Venkatesh Raghavan: A
   - Sanghee Shin: A
   - Michael Smith: B publicly, C privately, A agree
   - Angelos Tzotsos: consider meeting with 24th hours or C

I also note that Maxi has made a request for the board take responsibility
and not accept Jeff's withdrawal as a candidate. Venka your email to
discuss indicated support for this idea, can you elaborate on your thinking?

--
Jody Garnett