[Board] New Board orientation session

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 09:33:12 PDT 2017

Thanks to everyone who responded, I suspect we are too slow to make one of
the meeting times for today. I am marking down 13:00 UTC as the final
option: https://doodle.com/poll/ayyykfmhk6q8rka8

Look forward to meeting the new team.

Please double check your region, daylight savings complicates meeting
planning at this time of year:
-
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2017&month=11&day=1&hour=13&min=0&sec=0&p1=256&p2=286&p3=141&p4=49

--