[Board] [OSGeoJapan-board] [Marketing] Today's Meeting Agenda - Project component 1 + 3 sign-off and Updated Guided Search

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 21:49:18 PDT 2017

Thanks Yasuto-san

I was going to use this to make an example social media page for OSGeoJP,
so I am not sure how we can mark it as CC BY 4.0 (Facebook does not have
good license control over background images).

You can see
https://github.com/OSGeo/osgeo/blob/master/marketing/branding/styleguide-osgeo.pdf
page 35 as an example.
--