[Board] meetiing minutes from OSGeo Member Meeting Bonn please review and add missing information

María Arias de Reyna delawen at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 07:37:48 PDT 2018

On Sun, Apr 15, 2018 at 4:51 PM, Astrid Emde (OSGeo)
<astrid_emde at osgeo.org> wrote:
> Hello Board Members,
>
> I wrote the meeting minutes for the last member meeting at OSGeo Code Sprint
> Bonn.
>
> https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Member_Meeting_Bonn_2018
>
> Could you please have a look and review and add missing information? Somehow
> I could not reproduce all.
>
> * What did we say about the board meeting and about diversity?
> * Maybe add more examples of questions that we asked?
>

> Did we have motions ?
> Did we have actions?

What I remember is that we said I would try to move this and get a
group of people inside the CoC (which I am already trying to, with no
much success). Although here it would be good to have the task board
already working. Do we have plans to make it "public and usable" yet?
Maybe we need some official anouncement and description?