[Board] OSGEO US Chapter

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Fri Apr 27 02:08:25 PDT 2018

Hi Randal,

Thank you for sharing this excellent updates. Having OSGeo US Chapter established will be a great boost and accelerator for OSGeo education activities . It will help build more synergies to plan ideas and expand Teacher training programs to more high schools in USA using Open Source GIS and open data in the future. The GeoForAll labs in the USA are ideally placed to be mentor organisations to plan ideas for training events for this. Please make use of FOSS4G NA 2018 to bring together all interested in education.

Thanks to all of you working for establishing OSGeo US chapter.

Best wishes,

Suchith