[Board] Travis-CI & OSGeo

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 04:14:00 PDT 2018

Hi,

sorry jumping so late into this discussion.

For PyWPS, we are using travis-ci infrastructure.

But I can imagine, that having osgeo.org/jenkins instance at hand, we would
move straight way. I had chance to use jenkins in the past and it works
nice. And it can be used for automatic build of packages etc .. did you
consider this? I hope, I have not missed someones mail to this topic already

Jachym