[Board] Questions about the Annuall Report

Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Fri Aug 3 07:59:33 PDT 2018

question 2: I think ask for reports and file them under 2018 (that way projects can report as they wish, as it's great to get any feedback from them, this calendar year or last).  I don't see a problem if a project wants to also report on recent 2017 updates.

I was thinking on this while updating the localchapter slide that it might make sense to report on things back to the previous OSGeo conference.  We did quite a bit in 2017 for GeoMoose for example.

bobb

-jeff