[Board] Improve Community Behaviour

Guido Stein guido at guidostein.com
Thu Aug 9 07:29:59 PDT 2018

Hey folks,

would it make sense to put this into a google doc and allow people to add
comments and suggest language updates?

Based on the great feedback I am not sure what has been updated or not so
far and would like to add some comments inline.

That said, if this is not a great workflow for others I will be happy to
add into the conversation in email form.

-guido