[Board] Food for thought: Retirement of OSGeo membership -> Statement of appreciation ?

María Arias de Reyna delawen at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 02:10:19 PST 2018

As far as I know, this is the first case and we don't have any such thing.
It is a good idea, so any draft for this would be appreciated.

Also we should discuss this inside the GDPR team, because we don't have
right now any process to completely remove a person from osgeo. What is
being done right now is just mark the person as retired.