[Board] About 2018 Board Election results

Gérald Fenoy gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr
Sat Dec 8 00:07:35 PST 2018

Dear Cameron,
thanks for your answer, it always nice to hear from wise people like you.

Nevertheless, in such a case I don’t think the timing is an issue, when you realize that something is going wrong you should react consequently.

Anyway, I don’t have much to say till my concern has been taken into account and my recommendations are carefully considered.

If my recommendation are not acceptable, I would like to know from the board what is wrong with my suggestions.

All the best,

Gérald Fenoy
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/User:Djay