[Board] Information on webpage

Vicky Vergara vicky at georepublic.de
Thu Dec 13 09:15:45 PST 2018

Thanks Maria, slow as a snail, but working on it.

To Board:

I added, to all of you, the roles in
https://www.osgeo.org  (production site):
Author, Editor, GeoForAll Editor, Partners Editor, Project editor, Service
Provider editor, Charter member, Contributor, GeoForAll Author, Page
Editor, Project author, Project team, Service Provider author, SEO Editor,
SEO Manager, board

Your dashboard you see must be "very big", and a bit "complicated", but
that allows you all to do "small" changes after you make a decision that
needs to be published, (or unpublished)

I have updated the development site:
https://staging.www.osgeo.org/
Before you make a change in production,
you can do it here, just to verify things work as planned. (that is what I
do)
In any case, if you need anything on the website, please open an issue in
https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo
Assign the ticket to: cvvergara
Choose component: website

You can find me in IRC osgeo-sac if you need anything
Closing the ticket after I send this mail.

Regards
Vicky

eMail: vicky at georepublic.de
Web: https://georepublic.info