[Board] Information on webpage

Vicky Vergara vicky at georepublic.de
Thu Dec 13 16:19:04 PST 2018

Well, actually if you go to a profile
https://www.osgeo.org/member/jody-garnett/
None of the Member Type shows

(I like "Member participating in"  because as member type we have "charter
member" and "member" but that is the marketing committee design)

Some of the Member types are:
- Code of Conduct Committee
- Coder
- Conference Committee
- Finance Committee
- Geo for All

That is on my mind and on GCI we had some tasks to make up badges
that later we can hook up to the member type.
Website still use the badges with old OSGeo Logo
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/File:OSGeo_User.png

The attachment has a badge design from a student, is one of the best
designs.

But that is why having a link to the Advocate page is "important", website
propfile pages "are still in diapers"

eMail: vicky at georepublic.de
Web: https://georepublic.info

Tel: +49 (089) 4161 7698-1