[Board] Budget proposal for istsos community project 2019

Massimiliano Cannata massimiliano.cannata at supsi.ch
Tue Dec 18 08:53:20 PST 2018

Dear Board,
here https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Istsos_Budget_2019 you can find a budget
proposal for istSOS for the 2019.

In particular as a community we would like to have this incubation sprint
(that we missed last year) inviting the mentor in person, this to finalize
the incubation process that is close to the end but still requires some
important inputs and work to be done.
Maybe this cost could be allocated to the incubation committee budget?
While the promotion material to the marketing committee?

Thanks for considering this proposal.

Regards,
Massimiliano

--