[Board] osgeo committee email thread

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Thu Dec 27 10:40:30 PST 2018

María I know you have collected some feedback from our committees, can you
help word our email to committees for 2019. We have some guidelines for our
OSGeo projects, but beyond that each committee has a different mandate, and
ability to use financial support to support their participants.

Stepping back a bit the only consistent need across the committees is for
participation, so recruiting may be an idea? We could also look to our goal
"*celebrate excellence, openness and service within the OSGeo community*"
and seeks ways to help particpants.
--
Jody Garnett