[Board] FOSS4G Conference in Tanzania

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 06:31:08 PST 2018

Not sure about the board being included on this communication, perhaps
intendee for the conference committee.

Looks to be a PCO reaching out to OSGeo as a business lead. Going to guess
they just checked upcoming events and not our FOSS4G RFP processs.

On Tue, Feb 6, 2018 at 12:11 AM Tanya Mulamula <tanya at studiored.co.tz>
wrote:

> Hello Mr Feldman,
>
> I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to you from Dar es Salaam,
> Tanzania as a local Professional Conference Organiser (PCO). Our Company
> SRC is a member of ICCA and we came across the FOSS4G Conference that is
> being held in Aug/September 2018 in Dar es Salaam. (See the reference file
> attached). I take pride that our country will be hosting OSGeo community
> soon and I do hope you get to experience all the beauty that Tanzania has
> to offer.
>
> The ICCA database does not show a local PCO appointed to work on this
> conference. We would like to be considered to work along side the Local
> Organising Committee as local conference managers to support the planning
> committee in organising all logistics pertaining to a successful & seamless
> execution of your conference. We have organised numerous events for a
> varied list of clientele - World Bank, Commonwealth Secretariat, GSMA, Govt
> of Tanzania, Centre for Global Development & The Aspen Institute to name a
> few. I have attached our company profile and client portfolio as reference.
>
> I look forward to hearing from you,
>
> Kind Regards,
>
> Tanya Mulamula / Director
> +255 763 165 655 <+255%20763%20165%20655>
>
> STUDIORED Communications & Conferences (SRC)
> C&G Plaza 1st Floor, Mwai Kibaki Road, MikocheniP.O Box 70749, Dar es
> Salaam,Tanzania
> http://www.studiored.co.tz <http://www.studioredpr.com/>

Jody Garnett