[Board] 4th attempt

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Sat Feb 24 09:49:11 PST 2018

Jeff I see you going for your 4th attempt, between all your attempts has
everyone voted? If so let’s mark it passed and not be stuck on the tool
getting everyone to check email and participate in the same week.

We can also talk about time commitment at f2f meeting, I tend to prefer
electronic voting so we can act faster, and loomio is nice for reminding -
but this is not working out that way for your motion and I am concerned we
are wasting your time due to in attention.
Jody Garnett