[Board] edits at osgeo.org User Page and wiki.osgeo.org Categories

Astrid Emde (OSGeo) astrid_emde at osgeo.org
Sun Jan 21 09:20:56 PST 2018

Hello board members,

I did or will do some changes at the new webside and the wiki (see 1. +
2.)

I also would like to ask you to update your user page at osgeo.org (see
3.)

1. OSGeo Board of directors - filter member by board of directors
* At the new webside you can filter members f.e. by Board of directors
https://www.osgeo.org/community/members/
* I edited all 9 of us (edited Member Type) so we all show up
* https://www.osgeo.org/community/members/
* TODO: please have a look at your user section Member Type - most of
you need to activate some more member types

2. Category clean up of osgeo-wiki
* we have Categories in the wiki
  * https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Category:Board_of_Directors
  * and https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Category:Former_OSGeo_Director
* At the moment the pages do not represent the actual situation.
* I will clean it up

3. osgeo.org Information at your user page
* we have a page for the board /& officers:
https://www.osgeo.org/about/board/
* at the moment the links for the user refer to the wik-page. Would be
great to change the link to our osgeo.org-user page (looks much better)
* TODO: please fill your user page with content - you can transfer the
content from the wiki to your osgeo.org user-page

See you Astrid

Astrid Emde
OSGeo Board Member and OSGeo Secretary
Open Source Geospatial Foundation