[Board] Meeting reminder Feb 1st 14:00 UTC

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 08:12:14 PST 2018

The wiki page is here: https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_Meeting_2018-02-01
at 14:00 UTC
<https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?year=2018&month=2&day=01&hour=14&min=0&sec=0%2017.00UTC>

Many of the agenda topics have been copied from previous meetings, and
should be probably moved to email for discussion. When writing up meeting
notes I have also noticed a lot of "sidebars" where we would like to
discuss an inspiration, a topic, or a challenge.

I think we are missing out a bit, asking too much of our IRC meetings, so
the result ends up rushed, long or disappointing.

With this in mind I would like to propose:
- 1 hour devoted to agenda topics
- 1/2 hour (optional) for informal discussion
- make better use of our email list

Looking forward to catching up with everyone tomorrow.
--
Jody Garnett