[Board] GPDR

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 23:00:55 PDT 2018

Advice would be very much appreciated.

My own preference is to be clear that OSGeo is largely self-serve, and if
we document steps to sign up for something we also document the steps to
un-sign up for something.

I think OSGeo has one mail chimp account used by marketing and geoforall -
but it am not sure how heavily it is used?
--
Jody Garnett